Manage your brain health and transform your life!
- How would you like to go from brain fog to clarity?
- How would you like to go from procrastination to confidence?
Know that this is all possible when you Manage your brain health and transform your life!
Did you know
- Current research shows that our brains are constantly adapting, making new connections that improve our lives?
- It is estimated that our brain processes between 12,000 – 60,000 thoughts a day!
- About 90% of our daily thoughts are repetitive and 60% of them are negative!
- Being a creature of habit can slow down our neurological potential! Staying stuck and sedentary causes the brain to atrophy!
- As our brain ages it slows down, it shrinks in size and becomes less able to change
Doing something new each day allows our brain to make more neurons which can help to keep the brain healthy, preventing it from shrinking and slowing down.
As we focus on keeping our brain healthy we create a healthier lifestyle as we live longer?
Dementia is a chronic health disease that reflects poor brain health and is:-
- The second leading cause of death of all Australians
- The leading cause of death for women
- Estimated there are more than 400,000 Australians living with dementia currently.
Our thoughts govern all our actions so when we commit to change the way that we think we open the door of infinite potential and pure possibilities. This improves our brain health by creating new neurons and connections that reduce the risk of brain disease.
Increase your awareness of the positive thoughts that you are thinking, focus on them and watch your life change!
Working with my clients we explore ways to become the leader that your brain needs to create a healthy and happy life with increased clarity, joy, vitality, abundance and freedom!
Close the door
Change the record
Clean the house
Stop being who you were, become who you are!Paulo Coelho
- Successful people believe that you should do less to achieve greater productivity and better results.
- Self care was sighted as being the most important practice for success.
- As you incorporate self care practices you are building a foundation to support brain health to help you manage your brain health and transform your life!
Here are 3 steps to begin to improve your brain health ?
- Change the way you think – become more aware of your thoughts and focus more on positive thoughts as this creates an emotion with feelings and behaviours that create a positive outcome. Emotions are energy in motion!
- Daily exercise assists our brain to adapt, learn and heal. Exercise is often referred to as the natural anti-anxiety and antidepressant.
- Be intentional and focus on what you want to create, feel into how that makes you feel and see how your energy expands. Take intentional inspired action.
As you start to implement these new steps,
your brain will create new neurons and form different behaviours.
This becomes a new habit that you can commit to,
be consistent then change becomes effortless and fun.
This is part of the puzzle of your journey to WELLNESS = REFOCUS – REINVENT – RE ENERGISE
Be the change agent of your life, follow your desires, this shifts your thoughts and energy. Making you happy and life and business become effortless and fun!
We get to choose how we want our life to be, it starts with doing what we love to do.
It all starts now – Invest now for a future of health, abundance and happiness.
Take control of your health and wellness and start by eating a healthy diet, having quality sleep, staying hydrated with quality water and having fun.If you are ready to make some lifestyle changes and progress on your journey to WELLNESS, check out this video and receive a health code activation to strengthen your foundation.
Yours in Health and Wellness!